Group rentals throughout the year
From Bermeo, towards Ogoño, we can see the entrance of the marshes, Mundaka and Laida beach. Following that route we arrive to Laga Beach and the Caves of Ogoño. We can also see Izaro Island from all perspectives. The route ends in the picturesque port of Elantxobe, to return to Bermeo.
We arrive next to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, between Cape Matxitxako and Bakio. A coastal stretch in which the land and sea engage in battle. This landscape of unique beauty, added to the historic interest of the area, earned it its classification as a protected Biotopo.
Or if you prefer, dedicate the rental time to a relaxing bath near the island of Izaro or surroundings ... Leaving Bermeo we will anchor in the most appropriate area depending on the weather, to feel for a few moments the tranquility of a place dominated by the sound of waves caressing the nearby shore.
A la carte service for private groups, in which the client chooses the day of departure, time, duration and route to be taken.
Minimum 14 adults
For more hours consult the tab "More hours"
School Centers consult in the tab "School visits"
2 hours - 22€ person
- Bermeo-Gaztelugatxe-Izaro Island-Ogoño Caves-Elantxobe-Mundaka-Bermeo.
- Bermeo-Izaro Island-Ogoño-Elantxobe-Mundaka-Bermeo with 45 minutes to stop at Elantxobe or Mundaka.
3 hours - 30€ person
- Bermeo-Gaztelugatxe-Izaro Island-Ogoño-Elantxobe-Mundaka-Bermeo with an hour to stop at Elantxobe or Mundaka.
- Bermeo-Izaro Island-Ogoño-Elantxobe-Mundaka-Bermeo with stops of 45 minutes at Elantxobe and Mundaka.
4 hours - 38€ person
- Bermeo-Izaro-Lekeitio-Elantxobe-Ogoño-Mundaka-Bermeo with 2 hours to stop at some port.
- Bermeo-Gaztelugatxe-Izaro Island-Ogoño-Elantxobe-Mundaka-Bermeo with stops of an hour at Elantxobe and Mundaka, as well as a swim.
Or just let go, with nothing pre-set
There is music on board, and the customer can bring his own on CD or pendrive.
Likewise, they can bring both food and drink.
Boat trip on the Basque Coast (3 hours), leaving the seaport of Santurtzi and ending in the beautiful port of Bermeo
With all the time the group wants to enjoy its cheerful atmosphere or the delicious pintxos on its terraces, and returning by private bus to Santurtzi.
- Adult (from 16 years old): € 45/person
- Child (under 15 years old): € 26/person
- Minimum group 25 passagers
- Boarding at the Santurtzi Marina
Santurtzi-Biscay Flysch-Plentzia-Gorliz-Gaztelugatxe-Elantxobe-Laga Beach-Mundaka-Bermeo(stop)-Return by bus to Santurtzi
Ideal for the lovers of the series "Game of Thrones", being able to know in a day two Basque scenes that appear in this one.
DURATION: 1 hour.
We depart from Bermeo, surrounding the island of Izaro, towards Cape Ogoño, imposing cliff with its limestone caves to reach the picturesque harbor of Elantxobe and return coasting along the beaches of Laga and Laida and the estuary of Urdaibai. It is also possible to make a route to Gaztelugatxe, currently very much in vogue for having been the scene of the famous series "Game of Thrones"
- 20-30 children 8.00€/student
- 30-60 children 7.00€/student
- More than 60 children 6.50€/student
DURATION: Half an hour.
Specially recommended route for young schoolchildren (up to 6 years old), in their first contact with the marine environment. Leaving Bermeo, we go to the island of Izaro to, surrounding it, enter the domains of Seagulls and Cormorants, absolute owners of said enclave, returning to Bermeo approaching the charming port of Mundaka, seeing the entrance to the Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve.
- 22-30 children 6.00€/student
- 30-60 children 5.50€/student
- More than 60 children 5.00€/student
It is also possible to combine our services with the performance of other activities:
Visits to the Fisherman's Museum